The Firehouse Feline is co-written with L.A. Boruff and Lacey Carter Andersen. It is a light-hearted and steamy reverse harem series featuring a cursed witch masquerading as a cat, as well as several sexy firemen!
Feline the Heat
How to be a Firehouse Cat:
1. Wake up naked in a fireman's bed
2. Stare at equally naked firemen
3. Find the local witches
4. Get lots of fuss and attention
5. Don't let them figure out you're the cat
And oh, yeah, find the person responsible for your curse and killing your parents. Before they find you.
Feline the Heat is book one of the Firehouse Feline Series, a paranormal reverse harem with a side of laughter and plenty of heat (and it's not just coming from the fire!)
Callie’s Check List:
1. Tell the hot firefighters I’m their cat.
2. Stop shifting at the worst possible moments.
3. Survive against the angry witches.
4. Discover the truth about my family.
5. Stay alive
Oh, and next time you wake up naked in a fireman’s bed, do something about it! Things are heating up, and it's not from the flames.
Feline The Burn
Callie's Check List
1. Turn yourself over to a tyrant.
2. Freak out because everyone is mad.
3. Try not to lose your cat.
4. Make the hot firemen yours.
5. Work out how to do magic.
I've found everything I searched for. I know the truth—And it is a doozy. Now that my uncle has helped me unlock my powers, I have to officially abdicate my claim to the throne.
Except, everyone is so mad at me. They think I should double cross him before he betrays me.
All I want to do is keep my cat, keep my guys, and if I can liberate an entire coven in the process, that would be amazing.