I've had a fascination with Egyptology since I was a kid and my Dad showed me the Mummy films way earlier than he should have done (I don't blame him, for one, his crush on Rachel Weisz is 100% justified, and for two, the films are awesome). And that has spilt over into my writing in a big way - here's how!
THE FORGOTTEN GODS UNIVERSE
- Forgotten Gods (book one, Protectors of Poison, is FREE! And you can get Lioness Of Karnak free exclusively from my website): a modern fantasy romance series featuring Egyptian gods & goddesses, each book can be read as a standalone but the characters do interact with one another.
- The Queen Of Gods (complete series): a modern fantasy romance series connected to Forgotten Gods and following Hathor and Amun as they have a lovers-to-enemies-to-lovers thing going on (there's no other way to describe it!)
- Forgotten Gods: Origins (complete series): this is connected to the other two series but set in ancient times and follows some of the creation myths. Each book can be read as a standalone and some of the characters appear thousands of years later in the other series.
THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE
- The Apprentice Of Anubis: a series set in an alternative world where the Egyptian Empire took the place of the Roman one. It takes place in modern day London and follows Ani, a new priestess of Anubis who joins the temple as one of the Blessed. There's an adorable jackal familiar and a slow burn friends to lovers romance.
- Bastet: part of the Speed Dating with the Denizens of the Underworld shared world. This is a second chance romance based on Egyptian mythology and featuring Bastet and Ptah as they reconnect after meeting again at the speed dating event. It has a HEA, and is part of an amazing series written by amazing authors.
- ?: I'm not revealing the name of my second book in the Speed Dating shared world, but I can reveal that the people saying they hope Menhit has a story of her own in the early reviews of Bastet are going to be pleased with who the heroine is in this one!
You can find all of the books here: https://www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk/p/egyptian-mythology-books.html